The UK Talk Radio - Online Radio Presenter Training Course
Why Our Top Radio Presenter Course Works.
This is the DJ course that you can do at home at your own speed. UK Talk Radio boss Geoff Carter has more than 30 years in the UK radio business. He'll be with you every step of the way as he gives you top tips, action points. Then at step 12 you send Geoff your radio presenter trainer a copy of your radio show. You'll receive awesome insights and tips to make you an even better radio presenter.
It's An Awesome Presenter Training Course!
For Your Or That Special Person In Your Life!
Can't Wait! Then Try The Free Course Introduction Below
This Awesome Course Comes Fully Loaded!
The Winner's 12 Steps To Becoming A Radio Presenter 2023
Be Number One With Uk Talk Radio's 12 Steps To becoming A Radio Presenter. It's Makes a super great present
With Tips To Get You Onto The Radio!
You'll Have Action Points With Easy To Follow Tuition
With Geoff's Top Tips & Help on Each Step
Course Tutor Geoff Carter With You On Each Step of the way.
Open The Package That Is Fully Loaded With Tips, Hints & Action Points
The 12 Step Package To Being A Radio Presenter
Start Today! Get Instant Access To The 12 Steps To Radio Presenting!
Unlock Your Radio Presenter Dreams with Amazing Discounts!
Introducing our exclusive packages:
- Bronze Package: Discover the 12 essential steps to becoming a radio presenter. Originally priced at £90, now available for just £75! Offer valid until Countdown Clock Below Runs Out
- Silver Package: Gain access to the 12 steps and send one demo to Geoff, your radio presenter trainer, for evaluation. Your Presenter Trainer will Highlight your strengths and areas for improvement. Currently £130, now an incredible deal at just £95! Offer valid until Countdown Clock Below Run Stops
- Gold Package: Get the 12 steps and submit three demos for evaluation by Geoff, your radio presenter trainer. Identify your strengths and areas for growth. This amazing course is typically £160, but act now to enjoy over a 20% discount. Grab it for only £110! Offer valid until Countdown clock below Gets To Zero
Click below and choose your package on the drop down menu
You missed out!
🌟 Don't Miss Out on Over 20% Discount! Act Fast – Offer Ends 2nd December 2023 🛍️💥
Product Overview Section
Your Radio Presenter Package Comes With 12 Powerful Steps. At The End Of Each Step You'll Be Given Training Points To Practice
- 1Step 1....Learn The Language. If you walked into a radio station today would you understand what dead air is? Let's get you started with a glossary of the terminology used in the radio stations.
- 2Step 2...Do This Now To Save Time Later! Have you any idea as to what type of radio presenter or DJ you'd like to be? This is the step that will guide you through this short process.
- 3Step 3 & 3a. Let's Get You Set Up! Your radio presenter trainer Geoff Carter gets you started.
- 4Step 4. What is a link? One of the most important things you will do on the radio is the talking bit! Learn the best way to do this and sound good on the radio or on your podcast.
- 5Step 5. Who are you talking to? Is it the listener or the listeners? The answer is important as it will help you to gain fans and followers. We reveal the answer in step 5.
- 6Step Six. It's About Time! Radio is about hours, minutes and seconds. A clock wheel will help you to manage your radio show. Geoff your radio presenter trainer will explain what the clock wheel is and show you how to create one. You Will Also learn What A Read Is & How To Create Your First Link Which Often Is The Weather Forecast.
- 7Step 7....What's On The Menu? Your first link of the hour is when you establish your presence with your listeners. Geoff your radio presenter trainer will help you further this process.
- 8Step 8.. The Show Has Started & Just What Will You Talk About? Once you have an audience listening to you, you'll want to keep them listening and gain even more listeners. We'll look at the tricks that will help you such as talking up, trailing ahead. The fun continues as you gain these skills.
- 9Steps 9. The Radio Adverts. How to handle them in commercial or community radio
- 10Step 10 Good Radio Practice- Important Guidelines To Presenting A Radio Show
- 11Step 10 . Look Who's Talking! The Personality link
- 12Step 12. It's All A Tease & That's A Skill All Good Radio Presenters Need!
- 13Conclusion. The Exciting Part, Sending Your Radio Show To Geoff Your Radio Presenter Trainer For Awesome Insights & First Class Guidance.
Geoff Carter // Your Course Trainer
Why Is It Worth Getting Into The Radio Industry?
For me, I can say I've had an amazing journey since 1984 when I got my first show at Radio Thamesmead, later Time radio.
Later I moved to Wessex FM in 1996. I was offered the evening show. The phone ins were great. Getting to know the listeners was magic. It gave me a real sense of how central the radio station to the listeners lives.
DriveTime at Quay West Radio In Somerset was exciting. It was a privilege to be a part of my listeners drive home and after the show there was some amazing Somerset countryside to explore.
I love UK Talk Radio! For over eight years I have presented the breakfast show. It's awesome to be there at the start of my listeners day.
Join Our Happy Customers
Testimonials That Demonstrate How Awesome This Course Is...
Hi, I'm Jonathan Hines and I purchased this amazing radio training package in 2010. This led to me getting a place at The Bay Radio Bournemouth. I started with smaller on air jobs such as reading the weather and travel information. Then I was noticed by Uk Talk Radio which in turn led to me being given my own morning show on the radio station which I've been presenting for seven years. I love radio, you get such a super great buzz from being on air.
JOnathan Hines // Radio Presenter, Producer and manager Uk Talk Radio
Testimonials About Our Radio Course Package...
I took the 12 steps to radio presenting course. I gained so much knowledge, such as how to present a quiz. I also enjoy on interviewing guests. I find that exciting 'cos each guest brings something different to the life of my listeners. it's always a thrill to gain more followers.
The Best Time To Start Getting The Benefit From The Radio Training Course is Now!
Get More-Pay Less! The Course Price Now Comes With A 20% Discount. This Offer Must End On
Friday 26th February. Pay Only £75 Today.
Change Your Life Today. Become A Radio Presenter, Because You Never Know Where The Journey Will Take You!
Open The Package That Is Fully Loaded With Tips, Hints & Action Points
The 12 Steps To Becoming A Radio Presenter
Testimonials That Demonstrate How Awesome This Course Is...I love my dance music & I've gained so much from Geoff your radio presenter trainer. I've gained the skills that allow me to talk confidently about music. The course led me to the position of being offered a dance show with my local community radio station. I enjoy playing music it's my passion. It's great to introduce my listeners to new dance music and old school tunes.
Alice Jones- Presenter
100% Radio Training
"This Is An Amazing Radio Presenter Training Course . You'll Enjoy This Amazing Course. I'm With You Every Step Of The Way."
Frequently Asked Questions
How Will I Receive The Course?
Once you have purchased the course you will receive the course on a secure download
Can I Try The Course First?
Yes, we'll give you the starter step for free. This shows you how the course works and will even teach you the first steps to becoming a radio presenter absolutely free..
What If I Have A Problem
You can phone the office at UK Talk Radio on 07864134066 or use email form below.
Got A Question That We Haven't Answered Here?
Then simple email the studios at Uk Talk Radio and course tutor and managing director at Uk Talk Radio will come back to you.
© 2023, Top Radio Broadcaster Uk Talk Radio